Thursday, October 29

Treat Street


You probably saw this post on Poppytalk, but could not help reposting the picture here since we all used to live right by Treat Street in Tucson! Wish we were hanging out in our old backyard by Treat Street today....

To walk you down memory lane - here is our old answering machine song
sing to "Wake me up before you go-go" by Wham

We are not home right now

But just leave a message anyhow
Even though we may be here,

We are probably out back...drinking a beer.


We're to lazy to pick up the phone

So leave a message after the tone.

Sonchia, Cathy, Rebecca, and VA

Come over soon we want to Play!


Don't hang up, before the beep,

Because we'll track you down on Caller ID.

Don't hang up, before the beep,

Because we'll track you down on Caller ID.

4 comments:

Sonchia said...

How in the world do you still have the "script" for our answering machine circa 1998? I was laughing so hard reading this post - I cried. Hilarious!!

Rebecca said...

That answering machine song still gets stuck in my head. guess it never left...

Funny how I can remember words to this and cannot remember basic day to day things....

CathyP said...

whatever happened to our keyboard? remember we stole it from the rush closet....good times.

Sonchia said...

I think I had it - but must have eventually gotten rid of it. Man, I loved that thing.