Thursday, October 22

A Little Bit of Heaven

I know I am going to get in trouble saying this - but I do not like chocolate. Sorry. It does absolutely nothing for me. Dark, Milk, White - it is all the same to me. I don't ever think about eating the stuff - like ever. Now salt - I could eat salty things all. day. long.

So, my friend Peiper recently returned from Seattle (where she once lived) with a little box of chocolates. She insisted I try one, fully understanding my apathy towards the stuff. When I opened the box and saw salt - I was hooked. Now, I am not going to down more than one piece in a blue moon, but if I was going to gorge myself - this is the stuff. The salt on top of these caramels make these the most wonderful chocolates I have ever eaten.

If you are ever in Seattle, pick up a box of Fran's Chocolates. Heck - even go online and have them ship you a box. Take it from someone who really isn't into chocolate - you will absolutely love the stuff.

No comments: