Tuesday, October 27

Away We Go...

Ok - well, not anywhere - I have a couple of specific spots in mind. As much as I love Telluride, one needs to escape once in awhile to truly appreciate how lucky we are to live in such an amazing location. Besides the trip to Arizona in March (where I got to see you girls!) I have not left the state - heck, even the region - since last year. To say I am going a bit nutty is an understatement! I am currently sitting in coffee shop in Ouray, CO (about an hour from Telluride) as I am visiting all of the regional schools this week to meet with students for the Pinhead Internship Program. I am watching the snow fall, finishing up a couple of grants between school visits, and dreaming of my pending vacation.

We leave Thursday for Salt Lake City, UT - as Justin has a Mountainfilm on Tour show to host & this will be the "major airport" we will be flying in and out of.

We then head to Savannah, GA for a few days to visit our former hometown & to visit with some old friends. I cannot WAIT to share posts from Savannah with you all.

Then we head to Watercolor, FL where Justin has another tour show & I get to enjoy some beach time.

Then it is off to Boston, MA where I get to visit lots of friends & meet with some collegues at Boston University for a little Pinhead development work.

I absolutely cannot wait for this trip - have I said that already?!? So - my question to you - where should I absolutely not miss in this cities? I have linked to some ideas from one of my favorite blogs - Design*Sponge - but if you were in any of these locations...where would YOU go?

Of course - I will be sharing all of my finds here while I am gone. Fun posts pending...check in often over the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

FUN! I love traveling - seeing new spots, but yes, always makes you love coming home too.

Salt Lake - have been wanting to go back. So many great bloggers from there I bet they have some good recommendations of cute spots to hit.


Savannah - I know you have that covered....

Watercolor - Oh my god that beach looks amazing.

Boston - again I know you have it covered, but my suggestions from our trip there summer before last - take some time to walk through amazing old neighborhoods. A walk along the water - then cross the bridge to Cambridge. We went to a great Italian spot - Giacomos. I always love being on college campuses in Boston. Newberry street - such cute places to shop (and and H&M). Do you need a place to stay? If so I recommend this place http://www.463beacon.com/ super cheap, cute, and close to everything.

Can't wait to hear about your great trips!!!