Monday, July 13

Weekend Review - Consumed

This weekend we were consumers. Actually we were gift card spenders (thank you Sue and Glenn!). We had some wedding gift certificates and made our way up to the fancy mall to spend, spend, spend (other people's money) at Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, and Crate and Barrel. I love that Scott was brought to tears that we have a full set of matching (!!!) plates, silverware, bowls, cups, etc. It was an exciting day in the Safford household. Wish I could have you all over to dinner to show you the new plates (because I know you appreciate that stuff!). They are all white and nothing is broken (yet). We organized the whole kitchen and it looks great.

The Crate & Barrel packaging reminds me that we also watched Helvetica (the movie about the font). I loved it. I now realize I am surrounded by Helvetica (see photo below of the Calendar I look at all day in my office).




1 comment:

Sonchia said...

So glad you saw Helvetica. It is crazy how often that font is used! I need updated photos of the kitchen now. Sorry - I am obsessed.