Sunday, July 19

Perfect White Tee

Hi girls. I need help since you all live in the "real world." I really need some new white tee shirts. I need something that works with jeans, with shorts, with skirts, etc. Any ideas? I keep going to the old standby - J.Crew - and am sort of "eh" about the offerings right now.

Also, how often do you all online shop? Since it is really my only option, I spend a lot of time online "window shopping." I must say though, it is pretty unsatisfying. I always like to try thing on before purchasing. Any tips you all have for online shopping?


Thanks dearies.

2 comments:

CathyP said...

sorry i have been MIA...Keith's mom was here and I was in Sonoma :)

T's. I haven't found one I like in ages...I hear good things about American Apparel? The shops are so strange though. The J.Crew are so thin you have to wear something underneath and then it isn't as cool as you might need it. hmmmm this will be a challenge.

I have some shopping to do at lunch and I will be on the look out. Sonch...forgot to follow up with you on the Blue Shirt...they couldn't find one for you, but anticipate the same shirt coming back for fall. I will keep an eye out :)

Rebecca said...

Good T's - I like the fabric of shirts at Urban Outfitters (I get the V necks) but hard to find them in a solid color.

Why is it so damn hard to find a white T shirt? GRRR