Wednesday, July 8

Design - Cabin Style

My mother has a rule for the cabin decor - we cannot spend time, money or effort on the cabin. It is for relaxing. Erin and I have some cabin design fantasies - such as bunk beds, or cowboy and indian themed rooms - but Nona reminds us of the cabin rules. The cabin is a great place for random stuff that you want to keep, but might not want in your house. The method of hanging pictures on the wall is usually with a staple gun. Here are some photos highlighting cabin style.

Love this random old lamp and ABQ. Night Lights poster.
The amount of magazines at the cabin is crazy.

Wood paneling highlights the Debenport family memorabilia.

Lovely table setting for 12 @ the cabin.
Check out the Corona glass candle.


Amazing Dreamcatcher made from stick and feathers from yard.
Artist: Jason Mitchell

1 comment:

Sonchia said...

So fun. I love Nona's "cabin rules!" I know it makes the place fun, funky, and comfortable. I love all of the crafty fun too!