Sunday, July 26

Winner!

Justin & I won our silent auction bid at the Ah Haa School of the Arts auction the other night! I just got the piece home yesterday afternoon & have it hanging in our bedroom. I don't think this photo does it any justice. While it is hanging, I still don't have the "perfect spot" for it yet. I love acquiring art (vs. prints) and only wish we had more money to buy other pieces. I am so excited!

[image: "Box Canyon View from My Porch" by Joslyn Doerge - mixed media on wood]

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah! How big is this piece? That is so fun to win the auction!

Sonchia said...

You are so very quick with the comments!

Um, I would need to measure it, but roughly 2' x 1'.

Rebecca said...

Home sick all weekend. Lap top in bed. :)

CathyP said...

i love this....such great color. Also your costumes were AMAZING :)