Monday, July 27

Not just in the south...

Becca - seeing the photos from Meryl Truett reminded me of this image our friend, Ben, took. This is an image from Utah, but reminds me of the south. We have just as many religious zealots out west.

I know he will probably balk at my posting about him, but our friend Ben Knight is one of the most amazing photographers I know. You both must (and I mean MUST) check out the films Ben and his business partner Travis Rummel (another amazing photographer) make through their comany Felt Soul Media. Red Gold remains one of my favorite films of all time. Check out the trailer here. This film has been in a million festivals (premiering at Mountainfilm in Telluride) and is getting re-edited for Frontline. Let me know if you guys want to borrow a copy...our own little Netflix!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just checked out the Red Gold link - would love to borrow. The images from the film look amazing! Wow - talented friend.

Love this photograph. "Earth is the only hell Christians will know." Wow that kid looks like he is questioning that statement already.