Friday, July 10

Grateful


My friend Lauren sent this link - 365 Days of Grateful - from someone who took a photo and wrote about something they were grateful about every day. It is beautiful and inspiring. Looks like Cindy and I had the same idea to post about what we are grateful about on our blogs.

Link to what Cindy is grateful for: http://cinbinhopscotch.blogspot.com/2009/07/today-i-am-grateful-forthe-heat-of.html

Today I am grateful for:

*The amazing sky in the Southwest. After living in Tucson for 7 years, I am still constantly amazed.


*Fresh flowers from Trader Joe's - Thank you Scott!


*My kitty. So soft and pretty. Lady Creamsicle is thankful that it takes me a long time to unpack so she can lay on my suitcase.


What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Sonchia said...

I am grateful for both you girls. Much love.