Thursday, July 16

Post It

Have you all seen this set of prints from Orange Beautiful? I bought these ages ago & then I began seeing them all over the blogs. They come in a set of four, but this one is my favorite. I picked up a basic frame from Target & it hangs in the back hall between the guest room & the downstairs bathroom.

Anyway, as I recently strolled past the print on my way to the loo - here is what I saw.

This is one of Drew's favorite saying. Yes - Drew of doogie drawing fame from my previous post. I think he may have serious issues. Maybe it is me with the serious issues since I have yet to remove this post-it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Get your poop in a group! Love it!

Also love the print you framed. Was thinking if (when) we have a shop, that we need a whole section of great things to frame. You know when you go to Target or Micheal's to buy a frame and they have LAME posters that are already framed? What if we had great ones like the one you framed plus other lovely prints? FUN!

Sonchia said...

I dig it!