Monday, December 7

Let it snow!

Blizzard - that is the word of the day. We are expected to receive over two (yep - I said two) feet of snow here over the next 24 hours. Here is a video from my favorite Felt Soul Media boys (whom I mentioned here) that will show you a little about our Telluride winters & our ski terrain.



Guess I should be excited that this snow will make for some great skiing this weekend! So, in trying to be upbeat about this onslaught - here is a smattering of snow inspired items. Anything I am missing?



Photo Snow Globes (sorry Ciggity)


Smitten Mittens - here or here


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful video and love your snow inspired pics/links! The way the snow falls in the video - amazing. Love the cute dog on the lift! Wish I could be there. As much as I love the sun, I would love a snowy day/week.

Sonchia said...

Guest room open & available anytime (hint hint)

Sonchia said...

Two things - the snow in the video looks just like the snow today - heavy.

And, the lift in the video (with the dog & following) is mere feet from our front door (Lift 7). This is my ride up the hill.

I can't believe I am actually getting excited for ski season! Woot Woot.

Rebecca said...

Just rewatched on the big iMac at home with Scott. Beautiful. We both want to go skiing - right now!!

Sonchia said...

Come on up! Anytime.