Monday, December 21

Hatchet Job

If you are friends with me on the old Facebook, then you have seen most of these. We spent our weekend murdering trees. We headed out to the historic Schmid Ranch right outside of Telluride where we were allowed to pick out & chop down our own Christmas Tree. I have never done this before, so it was a treat & we even put in a little face time with Santa. We hadn't really planned on getting a tree this year & I still don't own ornaments - so we improvised. I shook a few trees down for their pine cones while out at the ranch for decorative purposes. So let's review the numbers here - I killed a living tree, stole the seeds for future trees, and decorated using paper made from other murdered trees. Wow - tree karma is going to be a doozie for me this year.

Killin' it.
Photo courtsey of Ben Knight - also from here and here.

Our sad little tree. With paper snowflakes & pinecones.

My camera takes crappy "dark" photos. Happy Holidays!

No comments: