Sunday, December 20

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Christmas cards are done. Finally. I am mailing out this week. I hope you crafty girls like them - I made them using stamps that I had growing up and some new ones to give it an Arizona feel.

I wanted to add a photo but I was tired of the wedding pictures. All our others photos from traveling did not have our cat in them...so we set up a place to take a picture using PhotoBooth on the computer. Just like a photo booth, the computer takes 4 pictures all together. Here are some of the takes to make sure it would work. You will have to wait for your Christmas cards to see which one we picked.




2 comments:

Sonchia said...

Um - hilarious you took your holiday card photo with your cat. My vote is for bottom top left.

Rebecca said...

Yeah we are those totally weird cat people. Love her!