Monday, December 28

The Loot

I didn't realize that I was SUCH a good girl this year. I totally raked it in this Christmas. I am such a lucky lucky girl. I hope you all had amazing holidays too!

Mechanic's Beacon Light from Anthropologie

NYC in a Bag from MoMA Store


Frye Campus Boots


Paris: Made By Hand Book


Happy Tape

Nesting Bowls from The Conran Shop


Pig Plate by Rae Dunn


Two framed prints by Ben Knight (from Ben Knight) - a total surprise & totally awesome. They are like the one above, but much much better. Sa-weet.


Smartwool Socks (of course - this is a Christmas staple - Justin got some too)


In - Motion Clock from Anthropologie


Patagonia Vest in Bitter Chocolate


Salt Bowl (brown) from Rae Dunn


This was actually a gift I bought Justin, but I am also a beneficiary.
This cozy is amazing & keeps our coffee warm while steeping.
We got rid of our other coffee maker because of
this (image 3).



I am proud to admit I am a "Glee-k."
Justin got sick of Christmas music, so I got to download
this.



And - a Dyson Vacuum. Let's hope this picks up pet hair like a charm.

7 comments:

CathyP said...

Holy COW...you totally raked it in sister!
I got some fun stuff too...I WILL be posting today, so get ready :)

CathyP said...

Also please keep me updated on the dyson. I am fascinated by them, but have no need for one....

Sonchia said...

Justin's Mom got us the vacuum - we didn't really even ask for it. So, I will certainly let you know. I am totally curious as to the hype.

Sonchia said...

PS. Thanks for my gifts - love them. Problem with an order of something for you girls. They are sending everything out to me today - so, I will get it to you soon!

Rebecca said...

Go Sonchia! Love the gifts - all of them!! The boots - so jealous! I bet it has been fun finding a home for everything in your casa!

Rebecca said...

ps. Also love Glee. Scott makes fun of me saying I am Mr. S's scary wife that wants a craft room! NOOOO

Sonchia said...

As long as you don't fake a pregnancy & try to steal a Cheerleader's baby - I think Scott doesn't need to worry. Too funny.

And - I think our store will be one big craft room. Projects galore!