Friday, December 4

Give It!

Here is what I am giving this year.



Tray…it’s melamine, and really cute!. Done for Mom, Sister, MIL and SM. Everyone is getting a different color and font. Personal Favorite above….imagine with the hMg…cute!



Paperweight….Uncle who has everything, but now has a home office…I ordered the round one.



Kiddies…..3 out of 7 of the kids I shop for are art freaks, so I have been loading up on pens, pads, stamps and whatnot wherever I am.... for 2 of the little ones, I got the bowling set above...at
MUJI in the HK airport.

Do you guys draw names or give gifts to everyone in your family?… I don’t prefer one over the other… and I truly struggle with what to get people either way. My new strategy is to only buy things that I would want, too. The tray and paperweight above….I dig them. My biggest pet peeve…..when I open a gift from the co. I work at, It has happened.

If you are related to me and you read this blog..sorry you know what you are getting for Christmas. But if you are related to me, you also know I am not one for surprises and have a special “gift” for knowing what is in every package under the tree…

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Sonchia said...

Thanks for the shopping tips! I cannot believe you gave it all away though - tee hee. We buy for everyone - which is sort of a pain since I feel like everyone in my life is SO hard to shop for.

Rebecca said...

Cathy - these are all BEAUTIFUL gifts. Love them and I know your family will.

Gifts - none on the Debenport side except small funny things for stockings. We then pic 2-3 charities to give too. Safford side - we give to everyone in the immediate family - Scott has 2 brothers and they each have kids - so super excited to look for stuff for them!