Monday, December 14

Gift Idea - Grandparents

In case you all are looking for a personalized gift idea - here is one we give every year. I think Grandparents are the toughest to shop for...they don't want anything & honestly, they don't need much. What they seem to love are photos - ones they can show off to their friends & use to brag about their grandkids. So, every year we give little photo albums to each set of grandparents. They love them! I try to give them a sort of "year in review" to see all we have been up to over the past year. I print the photos from our computer at home & just glue them into an album myself. In all the years of doing these, my favorite photo album is from Kolo - in particular this style as it is small, lightweight, reasonably priced. I buy these in bulk and keep them around the house for other projects - going away gifts, birthday albums, etc. So, hope you find some inspiration here & happy gifting!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so cute! This is a great idea that I am going to steal. LOVE IT.

Rebecca said...

PS. I want your handwriting...