Thursday, December 17

Design Inspiration

While on a recent hunt for old IRS files (yes, I recently had some crap go down - so frustrating), I came across some of my old "design binders." Back in the day - loooong before our blog (like college) - I used to rip out my favorite design ideas from magazines and organize them in binders. Upon rediscovering these binders I realized that some of the things I loved back then remain classics and I love them still. With so many design magazines going under (sigh), it is nice to have blogs to reference & peruse for ideas. I bookmark blogs, follow rss feeds, and have many committed to memory that I just type in the url myself. How do you all find & keep design inspiration?


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sonchia - I love that you kept scrapbooks of all your inspirations and that you kept them. The blog world has made it easier to share and find ideas. I will post some pics of my idea book before blogs happened....now I try to use Google reader to save things i like (lets you hit "share" or "like" and then I can pull up recipes or blog posts that i want to go back to.