Thursday, December 24

Christmas Favorites

What are your Christmas favorites? A few of ours...from Sonchia & Justin. Happy Holidays!

Sonchia:

Christmas Cookies - love them & will be spending today
(Christmas Eve) making some of my favorites.

[image: Look at my photos]


It's a Wonderful Life - I love, love, love this movie during the holidays.
I could watch it over and over...and I do!


Christmas Cards - I love seeing how everyone has grown over the year.
My favorite this year courtesy of our friends The Janours (Ellis is amazing - here & here).
Tiny Prints seem to be the most popular cards to send this year.


Snow & Twinkle lights - doesn't feel like Christmas without them.
[image: My Favorite and My Best]


Justin:

Family - from the Clifton's visit this Fourth of July.

Presents - He loves them all & spent a good long time this
morning intensely focused on the gifts under the tree.

[image: Design*Sponge]

Decorating - Justin said he really liked cutting out the snowflakes together for our tree this year.
He said it was also a lot of fun cutting down our own tree this year.
He also bought poinsettias this year (on his own) to make our house more "festive."

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love this list. Your friends Xmas card - wow!

ellis said...

Sonchia! You are too sweet! I love you guys! All the best! xoxo ellis