Wednesday, December 2

Sock it to me...

So, I have finally settled into the fact that it is officially winter. My flip flops have been gone for months now and I am back in boots full time. A few years ago I finally realized that surviving winter really came down to one thing...socks. And by socks, I mean high quality wool socks. We end up spending a l-o-t of money on socks, but we are so much happier for it. While I would like to get super cute socks like the ones below, what I end up buying are Smartwool socks because they are the best I have found at keeping my tootsies warm in the winter. If you can get away with cute cotton socks - here are a few that I am digging right now. (PS - all captions link, can't figure out why some don't show up though - sorry)

I feel like these socks would have a French accent if they could talk.


Studious stocks.


Yes - lovely.



And - what I will be purchasing more of this winter. Warm & basic. Sigh.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love. All of them. So funny you posted this - I was looking at the mustache socks for a gift for Scott earlier today!

Rebecca said...

ps. Smartwools are amazing.