Friday, December 11

A Shout Out

Quote from: "An Incomplete Manifesto for Growth” by Bruce Mao
Design by Bree Richmond]


A HUGE shout out to my amazing friend - Bree Richmond. This week she finished her BFA in Studio Arts - Visual Communication here at The University of Arizona. Bree is an amazing artist and brings creativity and passion to all that she does. Check out here portfolio here. Bree and I had a fun time with this photo shoot! I also love this video she made below. So sweet.

Congrats to you my sweet girl!



4 comments:

Sonchia said...

Inspiration? Cute.

Rebecca said...

Yes, she is definitely an inspiration to me in many ways. From inspiring me to make things beautiful - from a poca cosa chalk board to a lovely outfit to creating something pretty.

Sonchia said...

I meant - what was her inspiration for the "sock story" video? I can see she is an inspiration - I am inspired!

Rebecca said...

:) sock video she made for her boyfriend Claude (and I think it was also stop motion project for school). When you meet bree and Claude - the socks she picked for them are perfect. Xoxo