Monday, January 18

Soggy Shoes

Since we are lacking any sort of hallway/mud room/entry, all of our snowy, muddy shoes end up right in our Living Room area. They soak through carpets, rugs, mats, you name it. Drives me bonkers. I have been looking for some sort of shoe pan, but they are all hideous. I am totally digging this one - particularly since it is on wheels so we can move it out of the way as needed. I have no clue where I found this image, but hope to find a way to recreate this soon! Other ideas much appreciated - as always.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

We have a bunch of these from IKEA (found in the dumpster at the Ice House. Haven't used them yet - but perfect for shoes. Do you want one or two next time you are in town? Would be perfect to hang up outside or in a hall way and is slanted so does not take up room.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/95674700

Sonchia said...

Grrrr. We have no room for these! And, snow would probably still drip through. I wish we could put these outside, but our HOA won't allow it. I really appreciate the offer & seriously wish they would work.

Rebecca said...

Ugh HOA. Sorry lady. Wish they would work because I am sitting here staring at them right now. I should get my act together and put them up in our closet....