Thursday, January 28

The Best, The Bomb, The Bet

My friend Kirsten sent me a link to this interesting article from the New York Times's Home & Garden section entitled "Retail Roulette." The owners of 11 design stores took inventory of their best and worst sellers during the recession, and say what they're betting on for the coming year. Anything we should be adding to the list?

I speak from personal experience that this qualifies as a "best."
Got this very set for Christmas and use it all of the time.
Not just bowls, but a colander, a sieve, and a small mixing bowl
with a spout that I love. Find it
here.


I saw this on a couple of blogs this year & really didn't quite "get it."
Guess I am not the only one. Find it
here - if you really want.


I have also seen this on a lot of blogs recently & think this one will most certainly be a smash.
I know I dig it. Find it
here - in lots of other great colorways.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love the retail roulette - funny! I agree - your bomb here is a bomb in my book too. #1 and #3 - love. #1 is so wonderfully designed and practical!