Tuesday, January 26

Feelin' hot hot hot......

Maybe it is because I am just back from Jamaica......but I feel the need to let you know about a big obsession I have with Texas Pete Hot Sauce. Have you tried it? We can't get it out here in California...but when I am anywhere east, I stock up!* It is seriously the best. I eat it on everything, keep some in my desk at work...I think I am officially obsessed. Buy some** let me know what you think

*They have it in little packets at Chick-Fil-A.....don't think I am above stuffing my purse with them when I get to go there, too.

** I am not being paid for this :) ha ha!

3 comments:

Sonchia said...

You are very odd & I will forever be on the lookout for Texas Pete for you. Don't be surprised if weird packages of hot sauce start arriving in the mail for you.

Kirsten said...

I don't know Texas Pete. I'll have to go try it. My favorite is Arizona Gunslinger. MMMmm.

Rebecca said...

Texas pete - I will have to try it out! Love thinking of you stuffing the Chick-fil-a packets in your purse...