Friday, January 8

Must See!

I know this won't be coming to Telluride anytime soon, but I look forward to seeing this at some point. "Creation" is a unique and inside look at Charles Darwin, his family and his
love for his deeply religious wife,
whose faith contradicted his work. Torn between faith and science, this movie shows Darwin as he struggles to finish his legendary book “On the Origin of Species,” which goes on to become the foundation for evolutionary biology.
The science nerd in me is bursting with excitement.

Watch the trailer here.

Don't you just love this image?
Very Michelangelo (I mean, I know that is the point, but still)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonchia,

It isn't showing within 40 miles of Tucson as far as Fandago is concerned. I'm very bummed. Do you think I could beg the Loft to get it?

Sonchia said...

If you got the Loft to show this - I make just have to make the 10 hour drive. Is that a little much for a 2 hour movie?

I am sure there are plenty of other fun things I could find to go in Tucson while in town (wink).

Rebecca said...

I am going to the Loft this weekend and I am totally requesting this come to town!

Sonchia said...

CBS Sunday Morning did a story on this movie & Darwin this past weekend. No link on their site yet, but pretty interesting.