Wednesday, January 20

Gig Posters

I have had this blog bookmarked for well over a year now & just ran across it again while looking for another site in my list of "favorites." Though we get a lot of great music in Telluride - simply amazing for such a small, remote town - I am really bad when it comes to keeping up with the latest indie bands. Depressing to think we host a radio show every other week too (listen in - Telluride's only radio station streams live - KOTO). We play a lot of old favorites instead of "new" & "hip." When I was in Boston recently my sister burned me a copy of like 9 CDs of music she claimed I must start listening to, including many of the bands featured here. Anyway, the point of all of this rambling is to say that though I don't really know many of the bands featured, I love each of these gig posters for their amazing design aesthetic. Becca - I know you & Scott are good about collecting these. Here is just a sampling of some of the amazing posters, but make sure to check out all of the others as they are beautiful.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the posters you put up here and thank you for the link! so many amazing ones...
Neko Case was a tucson girl for awhile...

Mixes are coming your way...

Rebecca said...

Just went through all 50 posters - and I want them ALL. Love.