Monday, February 1

A Peek Into My Weekend...

I finally did it - I took the time to snap a few photos from my weekend. Though not terribly exciting, here is a glimpse of my quiet weekend in Telluride.

Skiing on Saturday with friends. Though this is a ridiculously easy run,
this is one of my favorites because of the uh-mazing views -
though almost every run has pretty spectacular views I must admit.


Justin got ambitious & decided it was finally time to clean out our overflowing bookshelves. All the ones we discarded are being donated to our local Telluride library for their book sale. We also cleaned the house & organized our "home office." Not my idea of a thrilling Sunday, but needed to get done.

I also did some cooking & baking. Made this great Shrimp & Sausage with Saffron Rice recipe - super easy one pot dish. And, made this Banana Bread recipe - so much better than my old recipe (may have something to do with the unreal amount of butter).
I also watched Emma on PBS because it is awesome.
Hope you all had great weekends too!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay! Looks like a lovely weekend! Your favorite run - beautiful!