Thursday, February 25

Feeling Good

A beautiful video made for a beautiful song that I randomly found on You Tube.  The assignment for the video was to pick a song and create a music video only using type and typographic elements in black and white. 

I am so happy my yoga instructor played this song in class yesterday. This song was also sung when Claire walked down the aisle at this wedding. 
  
Enjoy!   Oh - and make the video full screen when you play - way better.  



[song by Nina Simone. Video by Tamara Connolly]

7 comments:

mkwu1 said...

omg.

this has always been one of my fave songs. so, love that you posted. and such a neat vid to go with.

def feelin' good. :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love Nina Simone and what a fabulous video. Thanks.

CathyP said...

love this.

Sonchia said...

Um, why has it taken me until just now to watch this? LOVE doesn't quite cover the emotion I am feeling right now. So amazing!

ellis said...

love it! isabelle and i were cutting veggies listening to it! our love soup will taste even better now ;)

Sonchia said...

Becca - Justin likes this song so much he mentioned that he wants to use it for a Mountainfilm Intro. I will let you know.

Rebecca said...

Yay! That is awesome!!
There is also an awesome remake of the song by My Brightest Diamond on the Dark was the Night album

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Was-Night-Various-Artists/dp/B001KVW574