Friday, February 26

Louisette Bertholle


Who, you ask….Louisette Bertholle*? She was the third wheel along with
Julia and Simca. Julia and Simca ditched her after the first book. I feel like Louisette right now. My intentions are good, but I am just not cutting the mustard on this here blog.


photo


Just like Louisette, I am basking in the glow that is “Dream within Reach” a blog that is supposed to be pour trois.. and as of lately has been pour deux.

S'il vous plaît mes chers amis, donnez-moi une chance de me racheter


*I would like to give credit to Ann Mack, good friend and blogger over at Floating Home Living for the “Louisette Analogy”…..the other night we went for drinks by the fire here, after an especially frustrating day of work. She asked why I have not been contributing…and then said, you are turning yourself into a Louisette!

3 comments:

Sonchia said...

Um, this is absolutely hilarious. This blog is supposed to be no pressure - no, I don't want you to feel pressure about NOT contributing - its just that we miss you terribly. XOXO missy.

Mack said...

as we all know this is a wicked sweet post!

Rebecca said...

Chicky - exactly what Sonchia said - no pressure! Blogging should not cause any stress. My thoughts about your posts is that it is quality over quantity. Every post you make is thoughtful, witty, and perfect. Also keep in mind that blogger is not blocked at my workplace and it is at yours. boo!!