Wednesday, February 24

Travel Purchases

I am really trying my best to stop acquiring "things." We just have waaaay too much stuff! It is so hard to stop though when there are so many fun "things" out there. Anyway, we recently traveled to both Savannah and New York - and, well, I picked up a few things that I just couldn't help myself from buying.

I love this little piece of art by Katie Runnels that I found at shopSCAD.
Already on the wall here in Telluride.


Just had to stop by @Home Vintage General. The shop was closing the weekend we were in town & it was sad to see it so very empty. I picked up a couple of these flashcards only because I had to purchase one. last. thing. before it was gone for good.

Couldn't miss popping into Kate's Paperie while in NYC. I couldn't carry much home (since I wanted to take the entire store with me) so I just picked up a few cards to add to my collection.

We also swung by Fish Eddy's. Got some gifts for friends, but also had to grab a few things for us as well. Justin loved the Shuguh bowl and since he uses sugar in his coffee every morning, I am happy to have this cute number residing on our counter. I love their "Floorplan" series - the architectural historian in me thinks they are great! And, grabbed a few dish towels to boot.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love all the treats you got on your travels! Especially the last photo with the NYC dish towels. Wonderful! Also happy you got something from Katie Runnels - an old friend from of mine from Arkansas. Small world!

Sonchia said...

Wait! Are you serious about Katie? That is amazing! I totally dig her stuff. Wow.

CathyP said...

Fish's Eddy is one of my all time favorite places...Becca, remember our pint glasses that said, "Drink up, Cheer up"

My old boss at the barn was roommates at college with the daughter of the owners of Fish's Eddy..again small world.