Monday, February 22

Crafternoon - Projects

Per Sonchia's request, here are a few projects from the weekly Crafternoon in Tucson, AZ.  .


[membership cards - Library notecards that Cathy gave me forever ago!
everybody checks in each week - on 10th crafternoon - prizes will be given out]

1). Erin's amazing owl sweater  2). Michelle's pretty pom pom's 3). Monte's awesome drawing of Crafternoon 4). Mary Lynn's wonderful embroidery western shirt 5). Melinda's beautiful cowl neck scarf
6). My reverse applique onesies (more baby gifts) 

4 comments:

Sonchia said...

Sigh. Wish I could be there! You all are so very very crafty. Amazing.

Rebecca said...

Wish you could be here too!

CathyP said...

hey, i want to learn to applique..think you can teach me?

Rebecca said...

I will teach you! Brooke has been doing applique as well for her kids clothing line.