Friday, May 15

This weekend?

What'cha up to?

Tonight I am having an alone night....first the dog park, then some wine and snacks and early bed...

Tomorrow I am going for breakfast here, then to the SF Designer Showcase. I go to this almost every year. It is usually really amazing...and the pics that have leaked out thus far have not disappointed.....











I then have a Bulldog Meet-Up. 50 English Bulldogs at the beach getting crazy...It is amazing, and it really tires out the boy.

Finally we are meeting up with friends....for the Fort Mason Oyster Festival. I do like oysters, but really you go for the music and beers.

Sundays in general I don't really like to make plans. I might troll up and down Union Street, and I have not been to the Paper Source in ages. I need to make some baby cards. Then I am going to paint my nails this color. Do you think it is too bright?

Hope you guys have something good going on. I will report back from the Paper Source :)
x

2 comments:

Sonchia said...

I wish I was there with you! I am doing NOTHING this weekend. Well - nothing expect cleaning up the copious amounts of construction dust that has permeated every crevice of our condo. The one day project that has lasted three and just seems to keep on giving. Ha.

Take LOTS of photos at the SF Designer Showcase. Oh how I wish I was in SF with you.

Rebecca said...

This sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear about it!!