Thursday, May 21

Music Memorabilia

The matchbook idea that Cathy posted reminded me of the framed buttons that we have in the kitchen. For many of the shows and concerts we go to, Scott always gets me a little button. I love them and it is sort of a history of our relationship. I just got a small shadow box from Micheal's. My parents have the same thing, but with political buttons from the 1960's to present - the history of their relationship through politics. :)

I have a lot of posters from various shows as well. We are thinking of framing them all and either having in the stairway or in the downstairs bathroom. Maybe a music themed bathroom with the button box and the posters? Too cheezy?


2 comments:

Sonchia said...

I noticed your fun posters when I was last in Tucson - I think they are GREAT. You should certainly frame more & put them with your buttons (which I also love). Justin & I also have "theme" rooms - our LR has art/posters from Savannah, our Guest BR has art/posters from Telluride, & our MBR was Tucson themed - but I am slowly changing it out as it became a little to "mexican restaurant"-esque.

Rebecca said...

I like the theme rooms. Erin and I have DIY fantasy that my parents will let us redo the entire cabin in Jemez, NM. We want to make one bedroom coyboy themed, one bedroom indian themed, and one bedroom smokey the bear themed. hee hee