Tuesday, April 13

Super Smart Science

If only we could learn through osmosis - I would be snoozing on these guys all the time! Part of the "Science Project Collection" from Heather Lins, these pillows are made of eco-friendly materials including recycled polyester - derived from both post-industrial and post-consumer sources, including PET soda and water bottles. Need even more of a reason to buy these super science pillows? Now through Earth Day 2010 you can purchase these pillows for 20% off their regular price. Now that is some smart shopping!Geology
Botany
Anatomy

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

These pillows are amazing. Geology is my fav, although I could have used the Anatomy one in college. Still have stress dreams about my anatomy and physiology class....

Anonymous said...

Alright those are going on my "honey don't you dare forget my b'day again" list.

Anonymous said...

Alright, they were until I saw the price.