Friday, April 16

Campfire Girl

It is that time of year around these parts. The ski resort is closed and if you aren't going on a "big" trip (Hawaii, India, etc) then you are for certain to be in the desert soaking up some sun & camping. There is almost nothing better in the world to me than camping out under the stars. I love cold beers around hot campfires. I enjoy hanging out with friends without the hustle & bustle of the "real world." And waking up in a tent after sleeping out in the fresh air - heavenly. So, in honor of all things "camping" - some items to inspire. Now get out there (I will be)!

In case I get lost? Vintage Compass Necklace

Camp!

Happy Camper Card

"The Campout" Dish Set

Light My Fire

Happy Camper T-Shirt

Vintage Camping Thermos

Campfire Notecards

Cutie Campfire Baby

Vintage Camping Stool

You cannot camp without S'mores.

No comments: