Wednesday, April 7

From the mailbox....

A few super cute Save the Dates/Wedding Invitations have graced our mailbox this week.  I love getting mail - especially when it is on pretty paper announcing the marriage of good friends. 

You cannot tell from the picture, but the paper is textured with small ridges.  I love how classic this 'Save the Date' is for Josh and Christine's wedding in Boston.  I highly recommend reading their super sweet and creative proposal story here:  

I love Ian and Emily's use of the photo booth pictures in the invitation!  I am very excited for any wedding reception that involves bike riding and tequila drinking - read more here: http://www.ianandem.com/

1 comment:

Sonchia said...

1. The proposal story is the cutest thing ever. I don't like sappy, I like sweet. And this - super duper sweet. As in - toothache. Love.

2. This is the type of wedding I both want to go to and host myself. Bikes & Booze - completely awesome!