Tuesday, April 20

Card Crazy

So - in case you don't know this about me, I am card obsessed. I buy cards all of the time. We have a dedicated drawer in our condo just to house all of the cards I purchase. It may be a bit crazy, but it comes in handy when we need to send out a last minute "Birthday/Baby/Get Well/Thank You/Congratulations" acknowledgment. Anyway, today I ran across some fun cards from Seltzer Goods. I have picked up a couple of their cards before, but it is great to see all of their offerings. I like the funny, quirky type of cards - vs. the sappy, sentimental type. Do any of you have "card drawers?" What are your favorite types of cards to send out - funny, sweet, store bought, handmade?

A few of my favorites from Seltzer Goods -

You betcha - dig it.

Words of encourgement.

Precisely.

Nothing could be more true.

They also make posters. I can't wait for it to warm up around here enough for me to "get my ride on" soon.

This is for my friend, Scientist Susan.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These are so cute! I have a friend I have to order the Pug card for too.
Love the baby - adult card. Perfect.

:)
My mom keeps a card drawer. I am trying to be good about making my own, but so hard when there are so many cute ones out there.