Sunday, April 25

Crafternoon: Telluride

Guess who finally had her own "Crafternoon" session? There were only two of us - at my place - and we had a great time. Card making was the craft of choice this weekend.
Anything crafty going on with you?


The work table.

Brianne got creative with old calendars to make her cards.

Stamps, fun tapes, gluesticks. Well, and no project would be complete without Diet Coke.

PS. I received an acrylic block & some stamp things for my Birthday. I have no idea how to use it - it seems awkward. Any advice/thoughts?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay Crafternoon in Telluride!

I have the acrylic stamp thing and love it. I did my Xmas cards with it. Usually you have to glue the handle on, and what is nice, is you can create you own things to stamp. Martha Stewart (no surprise) has great acrylic stamps to put on it. You can get at Micheal's or online.

Sonchia said...

I knew you would know the "cool" stamp low-down. I will check it out. Of course, the nearest Michael's is a 3 hour drive - online here I come!