Sunday, June 28

She's Crafty - Weekend Project

So, I have about a million projects I am looking to undertake this summer at the house, but today I was feeling a bit more like reading (thanks to Hilary lending me Twilight - yes, I have finally caved) and less like tackling anything "too big." Today I tackled a project I had seen online ages ago that seemed "do-able." I wasn't sure how this would actually turn out, but it took mere minutes to complete. Ivory card stock & some leftover coffee from brunch and voila. The perfect project to squeeze in between chapters of Bella & Edward Cullen. Hope you girls had fun & crafty weekends as well.

Project - the beginning. Notice the funny coffee mug Justin got me for work at my "science" job.


After about 15 minutes of drying time, the "project" now hangs in our upstairs bathroom below an old medicine cabinet I bought in Alamosa, CO and repainted green. TP in old tin baking dish from a second hand store in Montrose, CO. Sorry not a better image, it is a teeny tiny bathroom. Hopefully these coffee rings help us wake up a bit more during the morning routine.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love this idea! Can I copy?

Yes - I caved too - already on the 4th book of the Twilight series. Why not? Good summer fun reading. I highly recommend the movie when you are done with the first book. The Cullens house is AMAZING.

Sonchia said...

I love that you paid attention to the Cullen HOUSE in the movie - so something I would do too. Guess that is why we should open a store together (wink).

Um, of course you can copy. Isn't this why we are here - to share ideas!

CathyP said...

The Cullen house is the best part of the movie...Edward has a Barcelona Chaise in his "room" I finished book 2 today at the gym, totally addicted to Twilight!

Also love the coffee art..very clever.

I am goign to try to post some pics tonight of my place and the help I need with it!