Tuesday, June 9

Romper

I did it. I bought a romper when we were in Vegas when we were at H & M. I went back and forth - thinking that maybe I could not pull it off, or that I would look weird. But after wearing it all day on Saturday for going out to brunch and errand running - I am LOVING it. You all remember how hot it got in Tucson in the summer. Having no actual waistband is WONDERFUL. The light cotton - perfect. So - I love Rompers. And Scott loves to make fun of me for wearing something called a Romper.

3 comments:

Sonchia said...

Only you could pull this off and still look cutie! I don't think I am a romper type of gal, though I love (LOVE!) the look of them. I think we need an actual photo missy - not something from another website (wink).

Rebecca said...

Will do - it is plaid and sort of funny, but the beauty of Tucson is that everything goes - even the weird guys with no shirts and bandannas that hang outside of time market.

CathyP said...

These are def. 2009's version of the 1995-1999 denim shortall :)