Tuesday, May 25

finally found it...





I spent this past weekend (during the day) getting organized, starting to pack.....cleaning out all the closets. At night I poured over all my old Domino's, and tears that I have saved for inspiration and "someday...." I just wasn't getting that jazzed about anything and I need to pick paint and whatnot for our new place.
Then I picked up Elle Decor. I LOVE the images above...all from Ellen Pompeo's house in LA. I have a new direction...Moroccan Tea Tables and Assorted Ikat Pillows...here we go!

2 comments:

Sonchia said...

YES! Love. So many thoughts. Did you bring anything fun home from your travels that could work? Love (did I say that already?).

http://design-crisis.com/2010/05/trend-alert-brass-tray-table/

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Love the couch and pillow combination! I could totally see this in your casa.