Monday, June 28

bathroom redo

Our downstairs 1/2 bathroom needed some love.  When we moved in we painted it a deep gray color, which I love, but after that we did not pay much attention.  I was feeling inspired and added a few new touches to the bathroom to make it more colorful and fun.  It is difficult to take pics in such a small place, but here we go.

Before

After
  
(Painted stripes and added poster - a gift from Sonchia found on madebygirl 
added Mexican tissue flower found at Borderlands)

Before
(Love this framed paper from my Aunt Lucy and Day of the Dead bride - but just not the right space for it)

After
(Painted blue square on to the gray matte and added cutouts from a letterpress calendar found on Seesaw Designs)

After
(Added yellow towels from Target and a print by my Aunt Lucy)

5 comments:

Sonchia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Nice work. Modern with the stripe. Dig it.

Sonchia said...

PS. You guys are inspiring me to do some home improvements of my own.

CathyP said...

Looks so good!

Where did you get the towel rack? I am in the market for something similar...

Sonchia said...

My guess...IKEA.

Rebecca said...

You got it! I think it is the Grudul (Grundal?) line at Ikea. We have the same ones in our kitchen.