Tuesday, March 2

Thoughts on Spring.

With Daylight savings and “Open-toed Shoe Season” just around the corner, there are a few things I would like to point out.

1) Canvas by Lands End (what? Huh you ask? ) there is literally not a thing in this well edited assortment I would not wear. Look at the tote bags, the sandals, the belts, dresses....see!

2) Old Navy Dresses: I have already purchased 3. Total cost $40


3) Gladiator Sandals (the trend is still sticking..)…they are a little $$, but if they are the only ones I buy all summer then I think that is ok?


4) This might be the perfect messenger bag. I think I like the Gray, but the blue is totally swoony.

5) Madewell: Supposedly soon, you can shop on-line


Now if only I could hit the lottery, and the rain would stop so I could wear some of this loot.
XO

P.S. Davek Umbrellas. Worth every-last-cent.

2 comments:

Sonchia said...

Holy crap! I was JUST about to do a post on Lands End Canvas! Woah. I too have never heard of this until today & already am dreaming of future purchases. Still so much snow here - sigh - I want everything on your list. Hurry up summer.

Rebecca said...

C - I want to copy everything you put up here. Old Navy dresses - perfect. Have never seen the Lands End Canvas but it looks wonderful!! I know you all don't want to hear it, but our winter is so short here I keep thinking about all the winter items I did not even get to wear yet....oh well!