Tuesday, March 16

Okey Dokey Artichokey

For anyone who really knows me, they know that artichokes are my favorite food of all time - e.v.e.r. Forget chocolate, cake, pie - if you really want to "wow" me, serve me up some of that delicious spiky vegetable. Since artichokes are in peak season right now, I thought it was worth spending a little time celebrating all things "artichoke."

Artichoke Tea Towel

"Even Artichokes Have Hearts" Pencils

Artichoke Painting

Artichoke Duo Necklace

"Let's Vege" Notecard

Artichoke Lamp (swoon)

Artichoke Tee

"I Heart You" Notecard

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love this post. Esp. the T-shirt. Now I am craving some yummy artichokes. The first time Scott cooked me dinner - he made artichokes for an app. - I knew it was love. :)

Sonchia said...

He's a keeper.

Kirsten said...

hmmm, I did not know this about you. I like the tea towel the best.

Anonymous said...

From last year, when we were living in Italy http://alittlegnocchi.blogspot.com/2009/05/carciofo.html