Tuesday, August 10

Watch This!

Alright, another TV obsession to share. I swear, I don't watch that much TV in general, but lately I have been finding some great shows. If you guys aren't watching The Fabulous Beekman Boys, you need to start now. Seriously, I not only love these guys but I am also extremely jealous of their fabulous life. Check them out immediately. Oh - and make sure to visit their online store too which features all of the amazing products created from their farm.

Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Dr. Brent Ridge are not your average couple. They have transplanted themselves from New York City to Beekman Farm in upstate New York, where they are raising 80 goats, two pigs, a dozen chickens and a narcissistic llama -- and learning that the "simple life" isn't so simple.


No comments: