Thursday, August 12

Tar-jay

Of course, Target does it again. While nothing might top the Orla Kiely Target offerings in my mind, I did love the recent Liberty of London collection. And now...after two successful collaborations with John Derian in 2008, Target has announced that it will debut another exclusive collection of home d├ęcor and accessories designed by the decoupage artist this Fall. The line will be available Sept. 5th in stores and online. I am looking forward to checking out the John Derian collection in person soon & hope to be "wowed." Here are a few of my pre-selections - check out other offerings here.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These are amazing!! Target oh Target, why do you do this to me?

So - very sad because Target made a lame donation to a lame politician. Trying to boycott, but now feeling the Target pull...ugh.