Thursday, August 12

Tar-jay

Of course, Target does it again. While nothing might top the Orla Kiely Target offerings in my mind, I did love the recent Liberty of London collection. And now...after two successful collaborations with John Derian in 2008, Target has announced that it will debut another exclusive collection of home décor and accessories designed by the decoupage artist this Fall. The line will be available Sept. 5th in stores and online. I am looking forward to checking out the John Derian collection in person soon & hope to be "wowed." Here are a few of my pre-selections - check out other offerings here.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These are amazing!! Target oh Target, why do you do this to me?

So - very sad because Target made a lame donation to a lame politician. Trying to boycott, but now feeling the Target pull...ugh.