Wednesday, March 9

Let it ride...



Look. I am not a bike junkie. I have a crappy townie - which gets me where I need to go. I hang around with a lot of bike junkies though - ones who could spend days perusing bike websites drooling over this frame, or hub, or whatever. Me, I will stick to the graphics. Cause that "I get." Like this uh-mazing design on the front of a bike shop located in Austin, TX. I could care less about what is happening inside this shop - cause I just can't get past the awesomeness located on the outside. This shop logo is beyond clever. Boom. Unreal. Face melting. I know. Crazy right? I am usually so prep - and this is so edgy & urban. At least for me anyway.

3 comments:

CathyP said...

Maybe they sell accessories for your ride?

MCB said...

it's like totally rad.

Rebecca said...

Love it! Very day of the dead.