Tuesday, November 24

Lately...

So, I admit, I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have yet to update you all on my recent adventures back east...always the best intentions, but never enough time. Here is a little peak of what I have been up to recently though since we got back to town just last week. Well, besides cleaning house, washing endless amounts of laundry, oh yeah - and working. Looking forward to a couple of days off over Thanksgiving to catch up.

Bought the biggest bouquet of flowers at the grocery store last weekend.
HUGE & cheap. Amazing.
I have always loved this oatmeal can when I see it on trips to the grocery store,
so I broke down, bought the oatmeal & am currently using the can as a vase.
Maybe a little "country," but I dig it.


See - more flowers - on my nightstand.
I love waking up to fresh flowers when there is so much snow outside.
Remember this painting?


And in the bathroom.
There are also three other groupings around the house.
I will be so sad when they are all gone.


On Sunday I made three different kinds of soup. The house smelled yummy.

I put a lot of the soup in various glass jars to stick in the freezer.
No more "there is nothing to eat" excuses.


And, I wrapped lots of gifts. Baby gifts, birthday gifts, and various "thank you" gifts.
Just to note, Savannah Bee Company makes great honey - I had a case shipped to us. I am giving these as
thank you gifts to everyone who watched our dog while we were on vacation.
Also, after a visit to Paper Source in Boston (swoon) and thanks to the stamp pads Becca sent me, I am so into making my own cards for all of these various gifting projects.
I am still experimenting with stamping, but now wish I had a Paper Source closer!
Ignorance was bliss - I had no idea what I was missing!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Paper Source is amazing.
Loved seeing these pics. Makes me want to be at your house, eating soup! Yummy!
Beautiful Flowers!!

I have been bad about posting too. Damn holidays. Hoping to get some up tonight!

xoxo
R

CathyP said...

You are so good...

Savannah Honey IS so great. The coffee place I go to has Honey Latte's
http://www.bluefogmarket.com/menus.html

I hit a major sale at "the source" a few weeks ago...got a ton of gift wrap! Also need to post on the stamping we did for Gal's engagement party a few weeks ago...we stamped the napkins...so cute!