Tuesday, November 10

2 BIG announcements....

ok make it 3.

1) I have not been avoiding everyone, I have just been swimming in the details of what is to follow......

2) Keith* got me tickets to NYC, and THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW...for our anniversary. You die? I die! I am really one of the only people I know who loves me some Martha, I can watch countless hours of reruns, read and re-read her magazine. It just doesn't end....and now I get to sit in her studio audience and see her in person and I am really crossing my fingers that I get a cool audience gift, and/or I get to hold one of her dogs during the taping. I also hope that there is a celebrity chef and we learn a glitter craft. We are going to do this next month!!!!


3) I am traveling for work next week...that's right, next week I will be able to send you an update or whatever from......wait for it.....Vietnam! So pumped. I am going to Vietnam, China and Hong Kong. I have never been to Vietnam...should be exciting, and from what I have heard very modern and lush. So I have been going from Consulate to Consulate getting all my travel documents in line..and waiting in a lot of lines.


SO...I have some posts this week to get out, including one on an engagement party I am throwing this weekend....also did you guys hear Met Home is now done-zo? What is happening to home and design mags? Sad songs....


*Yes, Keith is the best husband ever. No, he does not want to go with me to the show...but he is going...just to watch me "geek out"


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cathy!!! Martha! That is amazing. Tell KP I applaud him and that the trip to NY is perfect. Have so much fun.

Also - Vietnam! You are so lucky. Please take many photos, eat amazing food, and tell me all about it when you get back.

Sonchia said...

Ciggity:

First - you tell us that you are shopping with Eddie Ross and now you get to see Martha? Amazing!

And - Vietnam? So exciting.

Can't wait to learn all of the details.