Saturday, November 28

Easy Centerpieces


This year, we had Thanksgiving at Erin and Andrew's at a long table set up outside (80 degrees out!). Erin asked me to do the centerpieces...so here is what a little free time and a glue gun will get you!

Supplies needed:
1. Trader Joe's grocery bags
2. Card stock
3. Ribbon
4. Scissors
5. Glue Gun

I love the art on the Trader Joe's bag (also used them last year for my holiday cards). I cut out the fork and spoons and glued them to the card stock.
Next step was to glue ribbon on to the card stock to say - Eat...Drink...Be Merry.
I added the red cards to 1 large and 3 small flower arrangements of berries, daises and cactus.


2 comments:

Sonchia said...

You crafty girl. Love it!

LB said...

love! it's amazing how i recognize your handwriting even when you are "writing" with a glue gun and ribbon. looked like such a merry table!