Tuesday, July 19

Lemons.



Sonch, last week you wrote that you aren't feeling so inspired lately...I am not either...all the blogs have the same images from the same magazines that I read. Since I am home all summer, I really wanted to get our house "finished," and I was looking forward to having a little time to use some inspiration from somewhere, so far, nada.



Then we got hit with this...POW! So the possibility of moving for the 5th time in 5 years is looming, and the fact that my home is on the Internet with messy sheets and a view of my baby's room is just flat out WRONG.



The bright side to all this is that I wake up to that little face above...even at 3 in the morning it is amazing! Also I have "finished" his room..so there will be some better photos to share soon...take-that-lame-o-landlord!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

just saw this post after we talked tonight. so love the pic of baby boy and the baby room looks awesome. Still can't believe the landlord did this....so so wrong. so so sorry. but - I think it means better things are to come! love you

Sonchia said...

Woah. What? Moving? Are they kicking you out? I don't like this idea at all. Skype soon?